I maintain my family's wireless and computers and my Father's Ipad 3 (<sigh> yes I know.)
is having connectivity issues with the Ubiquiti Air-Router HP-N that I have installed at their house.
Since my Father wants it replaced I figured I would install a custom built Alix-based router.
I've priced out the parts on pcengines, but I want to make sure that what I have selected will give me
a (as long as it's not DOA) functioning router with B/G/N capabilities once I've finished assembling and configuring it.
Below is the paste from the pcengines site:
- 1 ALIX.2D13 system board
- 1 Enclosure 3 LAN, alu, USB
- 1 AC adapter 12V US plug for IT equipment
- 1 CompactFlash card 1GB SLC
- 2 Cable I-PEX -> N female 6 GHz
- 2 Antenna N male
- 1 Compex WLM200NX miniPCI card
Thanks in advance - RagnarIV.