Need help on upgrading my pc

i love to play someday bf3 and gw2

i cant buy a brand new pc b/c i dont have money for that and plus i dont work b/c i am handicap. so any computer guys or gals that know about pc i would appropriate any help. first i going to tell u what my pc has:

My pc: Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
2.CPU
Intel Pentium E2180 @ 2.00GHz
Conroe 65nm Technology
3.RAM
3.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)
4.Motherboard
ASUSTek Computer INC. Leonite2 (Socket 775)
5.Graphics
HP w2207 (1680x1050@59Hz)
512MB GeForce 8400GS (PNY)
6.Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

my power suppy is 300 and the only think i upgraded long ago is os that is Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 and video card 512MB GeForce 8400GS (PNY)

my cpu socket is old socket 775 any advice?? i only can play lol, sc2 min and dota 2

so any advise what 775 cpu can play bf3 or gw2?? or do i really need a brand new built??

I think by the time youve spent money upgrading your PC to be able to play BF3 and GW2 at a medium level, the cost would be pretty much the same as building a new PC from scratch. =(

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zE4p

Thats the bare minimum to make a pc to play the games you want at the cheapest price (lowest ever details i expect)

You would have to re use windows and the pc case.

hopefully you have a SATA HDD and a SATA CDROM else youl have to spend more, if you do have them then you will reuse them.

Hopefully somone else can check this over to make sure im not missing anything (cost wise) but this is probably the sort of cash youd have to spend regardless. 

Sorry i couldnt be much more help

that ok do u know if AMD APU 10 is good to stream also?

the a10 is a budget apu and it should do basic gaming just fine but i wouldnt expect it to stream as well. maybe if you bought a descrete graphics card later on.

ok thanks