Need Help on Build

Hi, I am building a new pc and used the updated 350$ build from teksyndicate, but i had to change some items to my likeing, I would like to know if anyone could give me an estimate on what my FPS would be on games from Steam and what setting i could run them at, Games including 

League of Legends

BF3

GTA 4

Primal Carnage

Just Cause 2 

Arma 2 /Day Z

and other games like that, Here is the build i am going to use, atm all i have is the case, Thank you to who ever can help me

[Case] Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Promo Code EMCXPWS97 

[CPU] AMD FX-4130 Zambezi 3.8GHz Socket AM3+ Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4130FRGUBOX 

[RAM] G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-4GBXM 

[M.Board] BIOSTAR TA970 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS 

[PSU] CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 500W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC 

I am using my 2 hard drive from my old tower, a 1tb for games and the other for OS and programs and my graphics card is nvidia geforce gtx 610 atm, will be upgrading later

:P

Your FPS will only inprove some with that card.. My advice get a lesser cpu and a new graphs card

What ipat8 said. If you haven't already bought the 610, bump down the CPU to maybe a Phenom II X4 955/965, or even an Intel G860, then use the extra money to buy a better GPU. Try aiming for either a 7750 or GT 630( or 530, if I remember correctly, the lower-end 600-series NVidia cards were slower than their 500-series counterparts. For what reason, I can't recall exactly, but I think it was something like the 600 cards have slower memory bandwidth) or higher.

If you get the GT 610, I'm guessing you'll be able to get BF3 on medium at 720p with 25 FPS upwards. As for the other games, I can't tell you exactly what you'll get, as I haven't played them yet. If you get the 7750/630/530, you should be able to put BF3 on high at 1080p with 25-30 FPS upwards( you could probably even aim for some Ultra settings on the 7750)

Change the 4GB of RAM from a dual-channel kit into a single-channel one( meaning only 1 stick of 4GB RAM), so when you upgrade, you don't have to buy another kit of 2x8GB, you can just add another 1x4GB stick.

If you there you can find any decent 400W-450W PSUs that are cheaper than the one you picked, you can also get that instead to save more money/ put more money towards the GPU.( You'll be surprised to find that a lot of 500W PSUs are cheaper than lower wattage PSUs)