Need help finding the connector


i recently took off a dell monitor to change the capacitor, and i accidentally pulled too hard and the wire came off.. so.. i need to replace the connector too.. here are some pictures:


preferably from this website
thanks in advance...

Hi, Tefalgoron!

I believe you're looking for a BHS560 (male) which the vendor you specified doesn't seem to have. Google search comes up with extensions for sale rather than the connector alone. If you have another dead monitor that uses a similar backlight, you could snag the connectors from it. Another option is buying new backlight(s) for your monitor -they should come with connectors pre-attached.

Good luck!


okay. i am going to drop by at the nearest computer shop to find this. thank you very much. =)

You're quite welcome, good luck!