Need help finding a cooler for my build

im going to build a super powerful gaming computer i just want suggestions about a cooler, thats it. 

heres my build. 

ASUS P9X79 DELUXE, 3 tb baraccuda internal hard drive, OCZ Technology 128GB Vertex 4, Intel Core i7-3960X, Seasonic SS-1250XM, Kingston HyperX Beast 64gb, Cooler Master HAF X, EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN

Make a custom water-cooling loop. Start with a swiftech h20-220 Ultima HD. I comes with a great pump, CPU block, and rad. 

corsair h80i

People still suggesting closed loop watercooling loops when there are better air coolers for cheaper. Either go balls deep on a custom watercooling loop or don't. Closed loop water coolers == scrub city.

I second the balls deep water cooling. 

Just dont be this guy (Best part starts at 9:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-p65e7uW-o

since im not very advanced at building computers could i have pre built coolers. If so that would be great 

If you go for a prebuild one, go with the swiftech H220. Everyone uses swiftech for the closed loops. H100 - swiftech design. Kraken - swiftech design. Etc..

are you sure thats compatible with a 2011 processor? 

Not advanced at building computers, buy a $1000 dollar processor?? Jesus are you just loaded or what? I used to have an H80 on my 3930k before I got a custom loop. So I know an h100i would fit on it and be decent. The NZXT Kraken x60 has the best thermals though and I would suggest that since I'm pretty sure it has a 2011 mounting bracket.

Actually all the Corsair or NZXT AIO's are based off of either Coolit or Asetek OEM designs. 

Swiftech is better because the Build Individual parts for Custom loops such as Pumps,Rads,Blocks ect...

i was looking at the h100i whenone of my friends recommended me a, thermaltake water 2.0 extreme