Need help choosing components

Hello, i need help, im going to build a new PC Soon and i have some problems (im going to use AMD)

The list of parts i will use are the next ones:
AMD FX 8350, 
2 Corsair Vengeance 8 GB Ram 1600 Mhz,
3 HDD of 1 TB,
Blue-Ray internal burner,

AMD Firepro V5900.

AMD HD 7970. 

and im lost in the things listed below

i need a motherboard who can use an AMD HD7970 and a AMD Firepro V5900, 
new case, 
new psu,
fans for system cooling (im trying to avoid water cooling),
a new display (2 if possible). 

can you guys help me choosing the things i mentioned above? im lost, long time since i dont upgrade my PC (2009)

im going to use this PC for both gaming and rendering in 3D, i'm used to play FPS and Racing games and i will use a lot 3D Max, Revit, Maya & AutoCAD

Actually living in México D.F. So the price i have actually its 23,000 MXN (1741.63$) without the other things i need above. and im trying to spend less than 30,000 MXN (2271 $ , its my max budget)

- What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? Screen type (IPS, S-IPS, TN, etc.), hertz (60, 120, etc.) 120 hertz but i'm open to what you guys suggest.

- Do you need or already have peripherals? Yes, i have a keyboard but im missing the displays and a mouse

- Is there a retailer you prefer? Not really

Thanks for the support.

for the motherboard you should get the Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0, it is (afaik) the only AM3+ motherboard from Asus that allows two PCI-e x16 slots to be used at the same time, at x16... 

Also, I would recommend to get 1866Mhz RAM, it`s a bit faster and there should be next to no difference in price...<br /><br />Why exactly would you use 3 1TB HDDs ? why don`t you get at least one 120, 128, 240 or 256GB SSD drive for your OS and those 3D applications? that will make a huge performance difference!

As for a case, you should just take a look at all the Tek Syndicate videos about different ATX cases...i would recommend a larger one, so you have enough room for those graphics cards and hard drives...

for the power supply, again, take a look at all those reviews from Tek Syndicate on Youtube, you should (from my guesstimation) get an 800W or more Power Supply...