Need feedback for this budget build

Give me your guy's opinions on the parts for this $600 budget build and what I could swap out for different parts. At what rate do you think this build will play games at and what is a good cheap monitor that can take advantage of it?

AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor
Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard
G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Patriot Blaze 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB HAWK Video Card
NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Asus PCE-N15 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter

This is a pretty nice build. I have a couple of suggestions.

• You will see a pretty significant difference going to a 280, if I recall the differences correctly.
  • The SSD is a little small, if you're wanting to play games that are HDD load time sensitive (Source games, Bethsoft games, etc), go a little bigger.
  • Do you really need 6 cores in a budget build? A quad core chip might be a better investment.

As far as a cheap monitor? Go troll your thrift shops for a 1080p LCD panel. Should be able to find one $50 or much, much less.

At 1080p you should be able to play many modern games at great framerates at middle or low settings, especially if you bump down the CPU to 4 cores and bump up the GPU to a 280.

The only change I would make is in the SSD. You will want to load your main programs and your operating system on it as well as maybe a few games you play constantly. I would recommend at least an 120 GB SSD.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZX2P36484&cm_re=pny_120_gb_ssd-_-20-178-762-_-Product This is a very good pny ssd that is currently 70.00, I would recommend this instead of the 60GB one you were going to get.

Also personally I would recommend getting corsair memory, but the ram you selected should be fine, i'm just picky on it.

Also nice choice on the NZXT case, they never dissapoint. :)

You should get an full sized ATX board. The case can fit it and it would overclock in the future better. The Asus M5A97 would work.