Need an opinion, wiich One Is better or what should i change?

• I7 9700K
  • Corsair Hydro h100i platinum rgb
  • Mb msi z390 gaming pro carbon ac
  • 4 x 8GB HyperX FURY DDR4 3466MHz
  • SAMSUNG 970 EVO 500 GB SSD
  • Hdd 2tb
  • 2x Vga MSI 2080ti Gaming trio
  • RM Series™ RM850 — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified
  • Case Antec Torque black/red alluminum
  • Kit ventole rgb EZDIY-FAB

• I7 9700KF
  • Corsair Hydro h100i platinum rgb
  • Mb msi z390 gaming pro carbon ac
  • 4 x 8GB adata d60g 3000mhz
  • 512gb ssd adata xpg sx8200 pro
  • Hdd 2tb
  • 2x Vga MSI 2080ti Gaming trio
    -Corsair HX Series 850W 80 PLUS Platinum Modular
  • Case Antec Torque black/red alluminum
  • Kit ventole rgb EZDIY-FAB
    Wich One do u think Is better or what Can i change ?

The KF doesn’t have an iGP - do you use quick sync?

I am not a fan of 120mm AIOs, a gooda air cooler will give you the same result at less noise.

The dual 2080ti leads me to believe gaming only.
Any reason for the 9700k in particular?
Looking at Anandtechs benchmarks, the 3700x comes out on top in or very close (below 2%). Going with 3700x + X570 is going to save you a little money.

Also: Which country are you in? What budget do you have? This makes recommending parts easier.

What do you plan to use the computer for?

Its not about money, i Just want the opinion about One of them, i chose the First one, i want yours opinions.

I think it’d be really weird if you see someone straight up saying “I’d pick this one”…

There’s always room to improve y’know

If its not about the money then the first one for sure.

The CPUs will perform the same, the GPUs will perform the same, the RAM will perform similarly (because Intel), the storage won’t be noticed for the most part.

With no information on what the computer is being used for go with what Discobot rolls I guess.

@discobot roll 1d2

1 Like

:game_die: 2

1 Like

Exactly, it is like picking between fries and burger or burger and fries.

1 Like

for gaming they will perform the same pretty much, pick the cheapest one! (equally bad with SLI enabled)

The faster ram or the platinum rated psu makes no difference

EDIT: if you only game(and i guess you do, looking at your CPU choice) i would much rather just buy a single GPU

1 Like

I think that if you are seriously considering either of those builds then I would look at a 1000w PSU at a minimum

PSU calc wattage
BeQuiet 870 W
SeaSonic 740 W
Outervision 750W
Average 790W

This assumes you are running Aida64 and a GPU torture load, or are mining bitcoin or something.
Yes, 1000W would be better, but 850 will be fine.

Doesnt account for overclocking, amp spikes and psu degredation. Particularly since running two GPU’s will put a fair amount of pressure on the psu rail (particularly if it si a single rail psu)

edit to add mild overclocks - comes out at nearly 1200w

https://outervision.com/b/xWyTpI

Never stated it does, neither did OP.

What? A spike gets compensated by capacitors. A spike that outlasts the capacity of those, is not a spike.

Care to explain that?
If this was the case, every 20 year old audio amplifier would be on fire, which they are not.

Regardless, even with NVlink dual GPUs are like… pretty pointless considering the cash. I mean theres a couple games that are insane with 2 Titans but… why the 2 2080tis? Are you doing something besides gaming?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.