Need an Opinion on My New Build

So, I'm in the midst of a newer build for my personal build to run a few games off of (mostly Minecraft, Battlefield, L4D2, GTAIV, etc) and I need a perspective on my list. I've got a budget of $1050 or so and I want an AMD AM3+ build. So far, I've got:

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth 990fx GEN3 R2.0

CPU: AMD FX Series 8350

CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight II Night Hawk

GPU: MSI Twin Frozr II 7870

RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB (Another 8GB later on)

SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB (for OS and a few other apps)

HDD: WD 500GB Blue

Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (dont hate, I'm gonna expand later)

PSU: Corsair HX Series HX750

Any feedback will be great. Thanks in advance. -Chilla

Looks good to me - no issues there. Though you may want to go for a WD Black if you can squeeze it into the budget.

Agreed. Pretty much no problem here with this build. Atleast as far as my eyes can see

I've heard of noise problems from the Black line (No pun intended =P)

Also... If you can you might want to get a 7950? Spend a bit less on the motherboard (Asus m5a99fx evo maybe?)  Ofcourse if there is an area to cut back on for the sake of the budget it is the GPU so if you can't squeeze it your build is perfect.

Thanks guys. I've been working on this for a while now and I can't wait to put it all together. Making 600 bucks in a few days which should boost me up. I want to get the new sabertooth because its the first with pci express 3.0, so i think im gonna stick with the 7870 and eventually get a second one. I'm looking to build a higher end one later on but I just dont have the money right now. I just need a basic build for the time being that will last me a few years. Anyways, thanks.

Is better to go with stroger single GPU than dual lowers. For dual GPU take 850w PSU. What upgrade do you have in mind for the future?