Need an i5 build for around $600-$800

As stated in the title, I'm currently looking for an i5 build anywhere from $600~$800, I currently have a case and a 650w PSU, Any one willing to take on the task?

i5 3570k, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Motherboard, G.Skill Sniper F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 memory, 1tb western digital green drive, either GTX 660ti or HD 7950. There you have it!

Have fun building! :D

Do you have any monitor suggestions?

Another question,isn't the i5-2500k better considering that you can OC it,not to mention it's cheaper....

Personally I use a 19" 1440 by 900 monitor with either a PLS or IPS panel, I forgett which but I would suggest to buy a 1080p moniter. Really for minotors it comes down to personal opinion, I would much rather save and spend on a decent IPS / PLS panel but for gaming a 120hz monitor can also be very good. only problem is that for a good one your looking at $300+, if you can I would suggest scrounging around and using an old moniter and saving for a good one. you can sometimes find minitors lying around on the streets that people chuck out, they can be good quality sometimes but usually not. maybe look on ebay and sites such as that, just remember that if you buy a moniter with a TN panel, the colours are easily distorted. unfortunatley I do not think there are 120hz moniters that are non TN :(.

I just found this on ebay that looks half decent but will probably go too high of a price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-VW193TR-19-Widescreen-TFT-LCD-19-inch-/221171264805?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item337ed5ad25

If this goes above $50 dont get it. you can find other deals.

if you wish to contact me for other questions my email is [email protected]

If you can pick up a 2500k for much cheaper go for it, but if you oc the 3570k to the max and the 2500k to the max you will get about the same performance, the only real difference between them is that the 3570k has much better internal graphics which is brilliant for video encoding and editing. Also if you are thinking of overclocking I would get the 2500k and spen the money you save on an aftermarket cooler.

Thanks alot!

Yes, I have a Cooler Master HAF 912.

If I was building a system, this is what I would use:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vHuE 

I'm assuming your case is large enough to accomodate a hyper 212 evo. 

I fixed the link so now it works.