Need Advice on CPU Cooler

I'm in the process of redoing most of my pc over the coming year. I'm taking a big chunk outa the equation by doing mobo, processor, and cpu cooler all in one chunk. I do livestream(xsplit) and recording in lossless for youtube. 

Currently i'm set on a

AMD 8350

Sabertooth 990fx Gen 3

(looking at upgrading my 660ti superclocked when the 7 series comes out pci-e 3.0)

and i'm rather baffled when it comes to cooling. I'm not looking for crazy overclocking but I imagine I will do some good stable OCing. 

Keeping getting pulled from different directions on sink and air or liquid.

I'm looking to spend $100 bucks or less on cpu cooler so offering me a little advice on the subject if you can.

What's your case like?  

With your $100 you could go for a liquid cooling solution like a corsair H60, or Antec Kuhler H2O 920, which is on sale on amazon for $90 right now.

I have a Corsair H60 liquid cooler in my case in push pull and I have an i5-3570k OC'd to 4.4 and I get about 25-30c on idle and about 60c on 100% load. The fans get a little loud at 100% but I usually don't have to run them that high and its essentially whisper quiet at 70% or less. 

If you have the space for it in your case I would definitely recommend a liquid cooling solution. That's my personal preference though, I just don't like seeing a giant heatsink on top of my cpu.

I have a MID NZXT Guardian. Nothing HUGE but it can pretty much fit any non double long size radiator like a 920.

That's sweet! If you're interested in some top of the line air cooled solutions you can also take a look at the Xigmatec Dark Knight II Night Hawk Edition (because its a bitching cool looking cpu, and has a lot of positive reviews) and there's also Noctua Cpu coolers which seem to get a lot of positive responses. I couldn't tell you too much about them since I went with liquid cooling and that's what I recommend. 

Honestly closed loop CPU coolers do not provide much of a difference in temps when compared with high end air coolers that often cost less. the air coolers also have the advantage of moving air over your motherboard. On the other hand you may have problems with clearance with you memory with some air coolers. Its up to you which way you go but do not think that just because it is liquid  doesent mean that it is going to run cooler

I'd recommend an air cooler; although, I can definitely understand why someone would want a closed loop in their system.  The aesthetics are far more appealing, and they aren't as strenous on the motherboard.  My motherboard seems to be holding up just fine with the CM Hyper 212 Evo though.  I was able to overclock my i5 3570k to 4.2 GHz.  I'm quite certain you'd be able to overclock your 8350 even further.  I'd say around the 4.5+ GHz range.  It's cheap, reliable, and gets the job done.  Here's a link if you wanna check it out...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099&Tpk=hyper%20212%20evo&IsVirtualParent=1

If you want something a bit more high end, I'd recommend this...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146011&Tpk=nzxt%20havok%20140&IsVirtualParent=1

The NZXT Havok 140 is an absolute monster and will rival most closed loop CPU coolers.  In one of Logan's videos, he even mentions that it at one point outperformed his Corsair H80.  I definitely recommend it.  I, for one, love the design and color of the fans.  With this cooler, I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to pull off around 5 GHz with your FX 8350.

Oh and +1 to the Xigmatek Dark Knight.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.  I'll do my best to answer them.  Good luck!