Need advice on a used PC help please

Well first I would like to ask if posting craigslist ads is allowed on the forums.  And if buying a used pc is really worth it and what should a check for when checking it out.  All help and opinions are appreciated.  Thank you!

*EDIT.  The guidlines say nothing about posting craigslist links but just to protect the seller's indentity and stuff I'll just copy and paste everything onto here. 

Up for sale is my custom-built and professionally maintained gaming rig. All the parts are less than a year old and the rig functions beautifully. There is NO dust accumulation or any sign of wear and tear. The components are as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K, retail $260
Graphics Card: ASUS AMD Radeon 7870 2GB GDDR5 DirectCU II, retail $240
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 USB3, retail $200
Solid State Drive: Samsung 840 PRO 6GB/s SATA III 128GB, retail $130
RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz low-profile, retail $50
Hard Drive(s): 1x 5400RPM 150GB, 1x 7200RPM 150GB, total retail $100+
Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850W semi-modular, retail $130
Case: Cooler Master HAF XB, retail $100
Keyboard: Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard, retail $100
Mouse: Mad Catz MMO7 Gaming Mouse, retail $130
CPU Cooler(s): Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO ($40, installed) AND Corsair H80 Water Cooler ($100, not installed but included), total retail $140+
Wi-Fi Card: TP-Link 300MBPS tri-antenna, retail $30

INCLUDED ODDS AND ENDS:
7-port powered USB Hub: $30 retail
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Devices: $40 retail
About $40 worth of miscellaneous extra fans
Custom lighting - x3 blue cold cathode tubes, retail $20
Every wire you can think of. Ethernet, HDMI, DVI, VGA, USB
All power cords for computer
Installed: awesome 4-fan setup (temperatures are consistently extremely low)

The system is currently up and running with Windows 7 Ultimate and will arrive with a clean version of Win7 Ultimate installed on the SSD.

Trying to get rid of this quickly because I don't have time to play video games anymore. It's been a dream rig and it's served me incredibly well - I'm a heavy gamer and have been happy with its high-resolution performance on games such as Battlefield 3, Black Ops II, Dirt 3, Crysis II, and World of Warcraft. It benchmarks extremely well and the framerate never drops below 60 (or comes even close) even during heavy-duty gaming sessions on maximum settings at 1920x1200. 

This computer is worth a lot and its performance backs that up. To build a computer at this performance level with these parts brand new would cost you upwards of $1700 nowadays - I spent nearly $2000 when I ordered most of the components half a year ago.

If you're interested in buying this computer, email me through CL or send me a TEXT at 650-575-4127 and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Note: I want $900 (or your best offer, be reasonable) IN CASH ONLY. We will meet at a STARBUCKS in Menlo Park so that you can plug in the computer and see that it works, if necessary. 

Thanks for looking! More pics available upon request.

if you could tell us the price you are paying and what you are getting for that price i am shure people would be happy to tell you if it is a deal or a rip off.

edited

check it out please!

it is not a bad deal. try and see if he will take 850 if not 900 is still a resonable price.