Need advice for a CPU cooler W/Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

I've had my PC for a while using the stock AMD fan. The stock fan is okay... however it's loud and I would like to OC in the future which isn't really an option with the stock cooler.

I wanted to ask you guys what CPU cooler I should get with a budget of £20 - £40. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

PC SPECS

CPU: AMD FX-8350

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

If you need any more information just ask.

You are not going to get a good overclock out of that motherboard as it has a 4+1 power phase you are going to run in to throttleing or melt the power phase.

If you whant a cheap cooler the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is still the best bang for buck cpu cooler there is for £25

Okay thank you.

avoid the cooler master and get yourself a thermalright true spirit 140. I looked it up in amazon UK and found this awesome deal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thermalright-True-Spirit-140BW-Heat/dp/B00B0AB0MQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_computers_1

If you haven't heard of thermalright, it is one of the top heatsink companies that used to be very popular back in the day. Nowadays for some reason I don't hear much about it. This cooler pretty much blows most of the others in its price range. just look at the reviews and be amazed.