Need a Skyrim Mod video

Logan can you do a Skyrim Mod video or can you provide links to all your Mods?

I think they are working on it.  Patience my friend.  These things take time.  If you're interested, I posted pics of my mod list in the following thread...

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/pc-gaming/skyrim-mod-more-monsters-and-random-encounters/147762

I think they are working on it.  Patience my friend.

-DeusAres

This is true, but they may be just waiting to finish editing it.  I know this is the case because when one of my questions was answered it was much older than when they posted the video.  I had went back and added a picture well before the video came out, and it wasn't there.  So it could be assumed that the taping is done, but they are just putting the final sparkles on the video.

what does the mod do ? i am completely new to skyrim

Mods turn Skyrim into the game it was meant to be.  Mods fix bugs, improves the UI, adds high res textures, and does countless other things to help polish the half completed turd Bethesda dropped on PC players.

I know Pistol is working on a mod video so we just need to hold on a little while..

Mods turn Skyrim into the game it was meant to be.  Mods fix bugs, improves the UI, adds high res textures, and does countless other things to help polish the half completed turd Bethesda dropped on PC players.

For Sure, while Vanilla (unmodded) skyrim looks quite good, its not nearly what it can be, but it really cant be helped since its a multiplatform game. Only a PC would be able to push the graphics any further.

That being said, i think Bethesda did a good job, making mods easy to create and implement into the game. Can get most mods from the Steam workshop, with one click setup, so most users will be able to install them.

They even released a high-res texture pack as a Free DLC on steam (thou modding community texture packs are still alot better).

My main problem with modding Skyrim thou, is that i spend so much time modding, that i forget to actually play the game :) With new mods comming out all the time, and they are all amazing :)

Too much mods will eat your system thou. With the right mods you can push the game so far that it'll look almost photo realistic, but you would need a beast of a computer.

I just grabbed a EVGA GTX 770 'SC' 2GB, and with all mods on i get about 15FPS :( Not really playable, but makes for some nice screenshots.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49878860/TESV%202013-07-28%2021-23-54-74%20%281%29.avi

i have yet to buy Skyrim Legendery Editions , and have no idea on Modding , Hope they explain it as well