Need a new SSH agent to replace my old one

At work, I need to be able to SSH onto a wide variety of servers, often through a series of jumpboxes in order to manage them. There are a fair few different pieces of software like Putty which I can use to do this.

The one I use at the moment is called SecureCRT, and the company has a license for a very old version of it that is quickly becoming unusable as it no longer works with certain key algorithms.

The only thing that keeps me using it is this neat little system where each saved session has an expect/send system which I can use to jump through the various different servers as the right users and reach my server as the right user.

I’ve hunted around for alternatives, to see if there’s anything newer that has this capability, but I’m struggling to find anything - does anyone here have any ideas?

I’d love to use Linux, where I’d imagine I could do this quite easily, but I’m stuck with a laptop running Windows 8 for now, so ideally any suggestions will be able to run on that!

make bash alias’s in your bashrc to ssh command into each machine/user/domain. even try puppylinux on a vm in windows