Need a new keyboard

Hmmmm I know videos make them louder but they are still never quieter than an MX board. that is just… Wait, you don’t type with hammers on the Ducky board do you? That would explain the difference.

Other wise something is wrong here.

You’re right, saying the ducky is way louder is an exaggeration. They’re about the same.

1 Like

Okay that I can see, with a loud case and no silencing at all on the switches MX boards can get loud.

The ducky isn’t by any means a loud keyboard either, so I’m sticking by my statement that the M isn’t loud.

Outside of trolling, you are the only person I have heard say that legitimately. By their design they are loud, they snap hard when the spring buckles and the plastic claps together. So there is no way to get a quiet one and by default unless you have a loud MX board that amplifies the clack of the bottoming out they are always quieter, unless you are pounding the board into the desk with intent to make noise.

2 Likes

If you say so

Oof well I know with that keyboard in particular, it never gave any sign of wear.
Maybe they used different caps? Idk

maybe the CODE versions do have different keycaps, but i couldn’t find anything on the website in regards to that.

there is also no CODE version to get without keycaps from wasdkeyboards it seems, so i would definitely say, it’s not worth the chance of dealing with possible issues and for me personally i wouldn’t wanna support a company further, that produces crap like those keycaps.

at least my keyboard still works while being ugly unlike apple products… of course, that break soon and sometimes can’t even get recycled, because they are so glued together, see new earpods.
so there is that :smile:

Try using it at the workplace and see how many people agree with you.

very constructive, thank you