My week just went from 2/10 to 17/10

Industrial dish stuff is actually really cool if you like colo stuff. Let me know what you find.

We're waiting.......

I am curious what you find.

It's been 6 mins pls update

1 Like

You have my attention

Well we went theough the whole place. It seems that he started 2 companies, one an ip phone service and the other was general it. Found for myself to go through a laptop from "vpr mateix" a firebox watchguard 1000, a display, phone for my house... What looks like inventory for a fed ex shipment? All floppies anyways. Some cds, adobe photoshop prolly first edition with booklet, an xbox that had water through it, some other gateways.... Also some odd neworking and server addon cards. At that a pentium 1 hp proliant server with windows 2000 server on it. Dunno if I want to touch it. Pentium 4 machine.... Kinda just a lot of crap this guy was running away from. Lives in the city near me so i can go kick his ass for wasting my entire fucking day with his bullshit. Also @DeusQain theres a BUNCH of broadband dish broadcast shit and its labeled "Adaptive Broadband". I think its with a bunch of dish tv stuff thats here to so if someone wants to start a short range sattelite company with ip phones let me know.

However, the storage locker I thought I would find is in fact here. The company I ised to apprentice for still has its storage here.

Oh, theres also a bunny hutch LOL. Giant waste of my time though.

1 Like

Pics or it's just industrial waste.

1 Like

That's a shame. no ati all in wonder then?

no all in winder no :P

Eviction from a company and the guy just abandoned everything after 2 companies he started failed. Coolest thing here is a demo unit laptop.

Booo. I cri every tyme

1 Like

well shit

2 Likes

I don't want to say I told you so but.... honestly what did you expect?

If the guy was that bad off that he couldn't/wouldn't pay storage fees, do you really think he would let potentially tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff just sit there and be seized? No. He would have taken it out and sold it.

Sorry you got burned but was pretty much guaranteed.

Well I was informed that this was out of a computer business and knowing the shitty people I know the only business that this would have been is the one I interned but thats in another unit one row eover.

Oh well back to waiting for customs to stop being retarded for once.

Can I ask for more info about the dish equipment?

@iPat8 its from the company I listed, model is AB UNII don't remember the s/n, 2 diff units, pole mount, has an ethernet plug on it. Thats all I know.

So heres what I got:

Toshiba Portege 7500 Pentium 3 Laptop
VPR Matrix Laptop Pentium 4m (going to hack the unit)
Still have access to satellite networking hardware (not sure if I should sell it or anything like that though)
bunch of old documentation
pre-windows 8 2010 windows phone (motorola MOTOKIT) and it works
some wireless networking stuff
Watchguard Firebox (firewall I think?)
and some other bullshit that I don't want to bother getting up to look at.

Overall I'm counting my day as wasted and pointless. I got some neatish shit but largely it wasn't what was advertised to me, nor did I meet any goals aside from a pentium 4m laptop to demo some rootkits on.

I'm pissed over all. I could have done SO many other things today.

2 Likes

Alright the toshiba display doesn't work and the matrix one has a dead backlight.

How in the fuck do you consistently RUIN FUCKING DISPLAYS.

what kind of random stuff or did you not even look at it?

Windows XP home and professional, errr... A very old pre-G standard wireless hub. USB bluetooth. PBX documentation on the standardized hardware. The FIRST EVER version of photoshop for OS9.1 and windows 9....98? 95? Some other stuff. I got a shitty Samsung Syncmaster display. 1280X1024. Not even 5:4 complete garbage to me TBH. I can replace one screen. Though, its NEVER been opened I think its the only brand new monitor I own.

Halo 2 Collectors watch.

Some demo discs (CnC generals and something else). I love collecting demo discs.

I ALMOST took that pentium 1 server... ALMOST. But didn't.

I challenge you to make a windows 95 vm just to load photoshop in it to make a meme :>