My steam client's store and community tabs' UI are broken

Hello,

I am recent member of the tek forums and have this issue you could be helpful with. My steam client has been this way for a couple of weeks now. The steam support auto reply told me to refresh my steam files, I tried that multiple times but nothing changed. The steam support is taking forever to respond to me.
I thought someone might have a solution in the forums.

Thanks in advance for your help...

I have not had this issue recently but I used to get it a few times when my internet was playing up. During this time I read that altering your computers proxy settings in control panel helped. Try different settings in there it sometimes fixed my other issues in the past.

Currently I have an issue where my steam client is NEVER logged in by itself so I need to manually log in to buy something or go to the community, kind of annoying.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'm not the most experienced and educated user :) I've never fiddled with the proxy server settings and stuff. In what way would you recommend me to alter.

Your case really sucks as well. I'm not sure if it would help but you can try to refresh your files too I guess.
Here is a link to do that: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638

This is something that happens with steam every so often. Recently all styling on text in the steam store has disappeared for me. For the most part it seemed to do it after there was a steam update or my internet was running like a dog. Eventually it should go back to normal.

I guess I'll just wait then :/

Yeah mine was also acting up on certain games but I wasn't on the computer long will check when I get home.