My PC build worth mining BitCoin With?

What's up everyone, I was wondering if anyone has almost the same build as me and could tell me if it would be worth bitcoin mining with.

My Build: AMD A10 6800K 4.1GHz-4.4GHz APU with Radeon HD8670D

Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB RAM

CX 500W Corsair PSU

MSI FM2-A85X chipset MotherBoard

1TB HDD

I am thinking about buying a a Radeon HD 7850 1GB GDDR5 GPU later on and also getting one of those Butterfly Lab bitcoin miners for $275 all later on but I am wondering if my main build would be able to turn out a profit from bitcoining or should I wait till I get my second GPU and/or the ButterFly Lab BitCoin miner? 

No, mining with GPU is for suckers, only way to go is with ASCII miners, and you need a lot of them to turn a profit. Besides, new tech is hitting market pretty soon, and the bitcoin price will take a hit...

You cant really turn a profit with gaming systems anymore.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/

Alright thank you for letting me know haha now I wont have to waste my time haha

what do you mean by a new tech is going to hit the market pretty soon? please reply back to this post And Thanks :D Because I was planning on buying a $275 Butterfly Labs system.

I mined with my 7970 for a couple of weeks and all I got was around $20. It's a waste of time in my view! That 7850 will be a lot slower than a 7970. Unless you already have 2 or more 7970's or 5970's in Crossfire or an ASIC miner, I think Bitcoin mining is waste of time in general.