My original music

Nah....30 is a damn good age

30 sounds ancient to me

nope, "you date college girls AND their mothers."
you are also old enough to no let little head think for you, and still young enough to use it...a lot
you are also still not suffering from "old people" conditions.
Trust me...it's great.
not to mention, lower car insurance.

True, but its nice still to still be a kid and enjoy college age shit, at least to me anyways

Yup Yup now that you say that i can keep time with the drums haha, are you playing all of the instruments on the tracks?if your down we can do like the postal service did and just send each other tracks of our instruments and build a song that way. shit if anything ill just send ya some funky bass lines you can mess around with!

Move the durms up closer to the front of the mix.

I play everything except drums which are generated by Logic X drummer. Sure if you want, no promises that I can create something awesome out of it. Do you use a DAW?

Tempest! I'm thinking of video, time lapse and funz with the tek shootting thier upcomming Lan thing, while I listen to this. not to say anything bad about other stuff.. just this one hit mah chilli bone. I see things. Keep going man. keep writting.

1 Like

I seriously want this Tempest song to be the Tek Lan show main theme. It hit's all the bases. and will work well with morphing into Logans stuff. but it's just a damn fun/serious tune dude. and that's what people need the most these days. IMHO

1 Like

Sounding good man,
want any help with mixing?

Thanks dude! I'd love to see my stuff used by the crew!

Sure, how would we go about collaborating?

Well, I would only need the audio files for mixing. I dont claim to be a professional by any stretch but I have been hobby-audio-engineering for about 6-7 years now, and would like to take a crack at your stuff.

I think the easiest would be to dropbox me the individual audio files and screencap me the arrangement so I can put the pieces together properly.

If your not comfortable doing that I totally understand. just a thought mate :D

I use Logic X, could I just let you mess with the project file?

Added 2 new tracks, Faded Hearts and My Trick. They aren't finished yet so input is greatly appreciated.

Added a new one... Quietus

Ooo probably not I use Cubase. Don't believe their compatible

Added some new ones:

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-kyser/void-early-concept?in=tommy-kyser/sets/album-3-1