My next pc upgrade

Hey guys, 

I currently have my gaming rig set up and im thinking about upgrading. The rig will be used for gaming and for the adobe creative suit progammes. These are the current specs of the rig:

Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula

CPU: Intel i7 3770k

GPU: Asus GTX680 Direct CU II Top

RAM: Corsair Dominator 16Gb 1600 mHz 2x8 

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 with gentle typhoons push-pull

Power Supply: OCZ Fatal1ty 1000w

Boots SSD: Samsung 830 Series 128Gb

Storage HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb 7200RPM

Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper

I'm thinking about upgrading my CPU to a Intel i7 3930k or adding a second GTX 680 to my rig. I thought I should ask what I should do. I'm personally tempted to upgrade the CPU because I want to fully watercool my rig soon including the motherboard and the RAM (It's useless I know but it looks awesome when put together with bitspower crystal link). If you guys think I should upgrade something else besides the CPU and GPU feel free to tell me :)

Greets,

Daniel

Try a different powersupply.  I suggest looking at something from the Corsair AX or HX series, or Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution series, or Seasonic...

If you get an i7 3930k you'll need a new motherboard because it uses a different socket.

Not really sure what you can do to upgrade your 680 unless you're planning on a 690 or two..  I think EVGA makes waterblocked 680 and/or 690 but I am not entirely sure.

Yeah the power supply isn't that good but I went for it because of the cheater sleeve ;p! Might switch that out soon.

I know I have to switch motherboards for that but I'm totally fine with that, im also getting another 16Gb kit if i'd switch.

By upgrading the GPU I ment double GTX680's in SLI :)

I am thinking about getting the AX1200i and sleeving it with MDPC sleeving :)

Oops I truncated a 4. The zfs thing is here