My new upcoming gaming PC specs

ultracombo wrote 29 seconds ago »

I was just making fun of sonata.

I lol'd

lolz but im making alot of money this summer

How?

I can't get a job till next year :( But I can mow the lawn for my dad and get 5 bucks a week.

lolz i got an internship with google over the summer, thank god, its bad ass its 20 bucks an hour monday through friday

Assass1nat0R wrote 4 hours ago »

Ok, so finally im replacing my 4 year old PC and buy a new one.

Specs:

Intel Core i7 920 CPU

Gigabyte's GA-EX58-UD5 mobo

6GB A-Data G-Series 16000mhz RAM with 9-9-9-24 timings + RAM cooler/fan module

XFX Geforce GTX 285 1GB video card

1TB WD Caviar Black HDD + my old 320GB WD Caviar

Samsung 22x DVD Burner with Lightscribe

1000W Chieftec Super series modular PSU

Antec Twelve Hundred(1200) case

I call it the "Project Fastnab" by Assnab!

thats a nice system...do u really need a 285 over the 275?? ...still sweet

wait... a sonata? lol wut dose that mean

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 6 minutes ago »

Rice already explained it

MeGotRice wrote 3 hours ago »

Sonata basically posted a bunch of threads saying, OHEYGUISE, LOOK AT MY NEW BUILD I'M MAKING.

Each time he did, he didn't pull through.

or in other words A sonata is a computer that you are planning on making but never build.

Nice one man, finally won't hear you complaining about having 10FPS in Left 4 Dead.

Very nice man

Good luck with the build :3

the_timonator wrote 45 minutes ago »

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 6 minutes ago »

Rice already explained it

MeGotRice wrote 3 hours ago »

Sonata basically posted a bunch of threads saying, OHEYGUISE, LOOK AT MY NEW BUILD I'M MAKING.

Each time he did, he didn't pull through.

or in other words A sonata is a computer that you are planning on making but never build.

a Sonata is an idea that was made with very high performance in mind, but this idea is crushed when potential old computer buyers bail out on you because gay craigslist nikkas come in with better PCs.

Sonata Reborns are when these plans are fulfilled.

I already put my build on hold this year and resuming next year.

Also, I never actually didn't buy.. I just changed it up a bit a few times and then finally bought.

I was gunna get a new build this year but i am postponing it till next year wanna get another year out of this computer or might get a new build by Christmas i dunno.

I am fine with my performance now its not great but its fine for me as long as it can go online and not take forever to load boot etc... and it can play games at decent frame rates I do not need to drop 1.5K on a build.

I think some people in here neeed laid lol.

OP is gonna pull some over time sucking some Nabs

oh...

he's going to get paid well....

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 5 hours ago »

I was gunna get a new build this year but i am postponing it till next year wanna get another year out of this computer or might get a new build by Christmas i dunno.

I am fine with my performance now its not great but its fine for me as long as it can go online and not take forever to load boot etc... and it can play games at decent frame rates I do not need to drop 1.5K on a build.

I'm thinking of this Christmas, I might start of instead, because of all my money I'm saving. That might be enough to get me a new monitor and a headset. Components might have to be something that I can buy atm. So I need to save up this year like up to NZ$1000-2000 hopefully. It's just that I shouldn't get anything else but thermal compound, because my CPU is short of it after I removed the heatsink. Now the heat conductivity is none.

But the expected total might be at NZ$10-15k. Need a job first and hope.

I wont get a new build in the near future..

Maybe a few upgrades, like graphics cards.. but thats it.

Imagine 2 GTX260's :3

GreenSLi wrote 4 minutes ago »

I wont get a new build in the near future..

Maybe a few upgrades, like graphics cards.. but thats it.

Imagine 2 GTX260's :3

Why don't go for a GTX 295? =3

And be active on IRC man. I'm very ronrey atm. =(

i started building my pc april 08 finished november 08

ill upgrade when

Phenom II 955 is 150$ or less

Radeon 5870 OC edition is 175$ or less

and ya... that's it

Because.. I already have a GTX260 (core216) :3 AND a 780i board.. :3

Next time I'm upgrading it'll be to a Core i7 with like 12GB of RAM, probably 16 or more if the motherboards will support it by then.

:3