My new pc list

I have never made a gaming pc but i want to know if this set up list will work please reply what you guy think about this or if i made any errors before i buy these parts.

processor-amd-fx 8320
Video card- MSI Computer Corp. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Gaming OC 2GB model num N750TI 

Ram memory-G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200) Model F3-2400C11D-8GXM 

C memory-Western Digital 1 TB SATA III model num WD1003FZEX black

case-APEVIA X-Sniper X-SNIPER2-WHT White Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ Side Window-Blue 

MoBo-BIOSTAR TA970 AM3+ AMD 970 + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS 

power supply-RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-730SS 730W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply 

dvd reader- Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)

This would most likely be the suggested consensus LINK

I changed out the motherboard since Biostar is not the greatest of quality and the motherboard may support an 8 Core but it will struggle very much and will only lead you to problems.

As for the PSU, Raidmax is not a very reliable or quality brand, the EVGA or a Corsair 80+ Bronze should be the bare minimum.

I suggest the MSI R9 270 since you pay a little more for more performance. If you wanted you could go a step up to an R9 280/285.

If you are only using a gtx 750 ti, I recommend using an fx 6300 instead. Upgrade your cpu and gpu in the future, though. For a motherboard I would get an asus m5a97 because it is really stable and will allow a cpu upgrade. For a psu I don't think raidmax is a very reliable brand. Get a rosewill green 630w. It is pretty cheap and your computer won't explode. You also don't need 2400mhz ram. You won't see a difference in gaming at all. Just get some kingston hyperx or gskill ram.  

+1 

If you are going to game on this pc you really don't need an fx-8320, the fx-6300 is cheaper and uses less power. I also agree with the asus m5a97 motherboard, if you are going to overclock get the EVO version, it has a 6+2 power phase instead of a 4+2 power phase, which makes the overclock much more stable.

With the money that you save on the CPU you could get a better graphics card, If you could save up some extra money you could get a gtx 760. These cards are really fast and power efficient. For reference here are some G3D mark tests.

• EVGA GTX 760 -4984 - $210 - 23.3 score per dollar
  • R9 270 - 4219 - $160 - 26.4 score per dollar
  • GTX 750 TI - 3683 - 130$ - 28.3 score per dollar
  • (Take these scores with a grain of salt because the prices and performance vary depending on which brand you get, sales etc.)

As you can see you do get less performance per dollar if you move up in graphics cards, so it's your choice what GPU to get, but the EVGA does have their patented ACX cooler with is really quiet and cools well. 

I would also change the hard-drive to a Western digital blue, it's a lot cheaper than the black and has similar build-quality. The only thing that you don't get is their enterprise build quality, but you don't really need that on a gaming PC. With these suggestions this would be the parts that I would use, you could change the PSU to a seasonic M12II if you want an extremely reliable power supply, which is fully modular and has a 5 year warrenty, but if you wan't to keep the build in the budget the PSU that nameless suggested should be fine.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Yf3KnQ

If you want to overclock your CPU I would go with this build

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mJYVf7

It's about 60$ more but you should be able to overclock your fx-6300 to atleast 4.5Ghz. Your system should also run quieter with the aftermarket cooler, but it's your choice whether you want to spend 60$ on overclocking. 

Thank you all for responding will see all this wisdom information and put in good use thank you 

You should look at the msi 970 gaming