My First PC - Feedback Please?

I'm planning on finally getting a gaming PC and joining the PC Master Race at the beginning of next year. Peasant console life is limited to what you can do, plus I've found that PC peripherals suit me much better than an Xbox controller. I have indeed posted a couple of threads asking assistance on Tek Syndicate a long while ago, but since then I've done a lot of research and learned much more. I've put my new-found knowledge to the test and developed a list of parts that I think will suit my gaming needs quite well. I just would like a bit of feedback on my decision and some advice as to whether or not some parts should change.

• Intel i7-4770k Haswell @ 3.5GHz
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC 2GB
  • G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB 2133MHz CAS 11 Dual Channel
  • Corsair Builder CX600 80 Plus
  • ASUS Z87-A ATX Haswell 1150
  • Western Digital 1TB WD10EZEX
  • Cooler Master HAF-912 Mid-Tower
  • Acer G236HL 23" 1920x1080p
  • ROCCAT Kone XTD 8200DPI Laser-Sensor
  • ROCCAT Sense Chrome Edition
  • ROCCAT Isku FX
  • ROCCAT Kave 5.1 SS

//$1405 USD

So what do you guys think? But before someone says something about overclocking, I don't really feel comfortable with that quite yet. I'll do it a LOOONG time in the future when I upgrade my PC and put my 770 in SLI, but as of now I don't want to risk something overheating and going nuclear.

Consider a 4GB model of a GTX 770 since this is a long term build. 2GB can be spent already today in some games and upcoming ones will use more and more graphics memory at high settings. Doing SLI would not help with that factor either.

2133 clock RAM is a bit wasteful on a gaming system. I'd rather consider getting 16GB of some more affordable model. A system can always put extra RAM to good use.

You could save some cash and get an i5 instead, just as fast for games unless you aim to live stream or something like that. But you should get an SSD regardless for the system drive. Even a budget line 120GB does wonders for the overall system performance.

I've already looked at the 4GB, but I can't modify my budget to fit. As it is, the 2GB is enough to perform great FPS on high settings games. I plan on getting a 780 or 780ti in a couple years anyways so the 770 2GB should do me fine until then.

2133MHz RAM is useless since nobody cares about pointless RAM speed, but this G.SKILL brand is getting a lot of price fluctuation down to levels far below 1600MHz RAM price. No it isn't because the RAM is crap, it has 5 Star rating across the board.

I will be livestreaming and recording with friends and other things as well so I will need the i7's hyperthreading.