My computer keeps crashing and I have no idea why

I built my computer in January this year and it worked fine up until a month or two ago. Around about this time, my computer would random shut down while I was playing a game. No warnings or anything, just complete power-loss. I didn't pay much attention to it (It was only Saints Row 3 that did this) and continued on my merry way.

Things got worse however. Currently, I can play a game like Left 4 Dead 2 or Minecraft just fine, but open up iTunes and Minecraft at the ssame time and my computer dies. I tried playing Metro Last Light and got up to the Dead City before it to became unplayable.

At first I though it was a problem with my GPU and that maybe it was running out of memory, so I tried GPU Overdrive with the AMD Catalyst Control Center, and that just made the games crash even faster. I then figured that maybe it was a build up of dust, but after spending two hours today de-dusting and practically pulling my GPU apart, nothing has changed. I've updated all my drivers and run Windows Memory Diagnostic with no results. I even re-formatted my Hard Drive and re-installed Windows in case it was a virus of sorts.

My only thoughts are either my RAM is getting too hot (my CPU exhaust is blowing right onto it) or my GPU is busted.

Specs

GPU

PSU

Motherboard

Ram

CPU

I was also looking in the Event Viewer and the only error I get at the time of a Shut-down is this:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

whats your power supply? maybe its to little power for your pc.

http://ocz.com/consumer/psu/fatality-750w-power-supply

the only thing i can think of is your motherboard or hard drive i fixed allot computers with hard drives that would randomly shutdown and loss power and wont turn back on after a while the same for with motherboards .