My completed build, after 7 long months!

After about 7 months of research, and saving up for my new computer (though a bit of stuff got in the way, like vacation and a new job) I finally have it all built! I got a lot of advice from the Tek forum here, so I though I'd post it here and see what you thought of my finished product~

Build name: Izanagi

CPU: AMD 8350 4.0GHz

Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX Pro 2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw Series 8GB 1600MHz

Graphics Card: MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB

PSU: Antec 750W Gold Certified

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker

Total price for the build: $1200

Here are some pictures of the build. Thanks to you all for your advice!

http://imgur.com/a/atKGj#0

Great build.  Still room for SLI!  Would have preferred a HD 7950, but ah, it's all built and pretty!.

A long time ago I had a whole thread about that. I ended up going with the brand type I trusted, as I heard Nvidia drivers are a bit more reliable. That, and the integrated Phys X just feels more natural than to unload it onto the CPU. Both cards were very close. But, I'm happy with what I chose. The card runs very well, and the build itself it quite a force to be reckoned with~

DAT CASE

Haha, yup XD I never was for the simpler kinds. I like having a bit of flashiness

Nice build. You planning to install SteamOS on that sometime in the future?

Oh, and love the N64

Maybe not, it doesn't excite me enough to replace the OS. I have steam and a computer to use it on, so it all works.

Also, thanks~ I still get a kick out of playing it once in awhile :3 And I'm glad you approve of the build~

Well, I meant dual-booting, but whatever.

I helped making the build, so I'd approve of it of course, LOL.

Ahh, that's right. Either way, I might skip it for now. And yeah, I assumed you would XD Thanks for your help all this time :3

No problem. Just message me whenever you have a problem. Or better yet, hop in the forums again. But I'm sure you already know that :D

Nice nick for it, BTW.

Haha, thanks~ I based it off of this guy :3

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090104090159/megamitensei/images/6/67/P4-Izanagi-no-Okami.jpg

Yeah, I know since I'm playing Persona 4 Golden on the PS Vita.

Nice build. I agree about going with the 795à, but it's a nice system and nice GPU none the less, what are you running for storage, is there an SSD in there? I'm thinking of changing my ASRock 970 extreme4 to the board you are using there, so I can run Crossfire and overclock a lot better. I was looking at some of your picture and noticed an empty Hard drive cage at the bottom. i believe you can un screw it from the bottom and it will help air flow in the case along with making it look cleaner(IMO). Also if you ever run to extra cash a sound card would be a great idea to improve the gaming experience. Good job overall though!

You might be right about the cage! I have a 2TB hard drive in there. Thanks for the tip, I might just remove it :3 And how would a sound card improve things exactly? I run the sound through my TV (which acts as my main out of 2 monitors) so... Lemme know how it'll improve stuff~