My Birthday - New PC?

Its my birthday!!! Hoping for a new PC , have a budget of £700 - £800 any ideas? Would prefer a processor with an unlocked multiplier for over-clocking purposes. Thanks in advance. 

From,

THE UK!!!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1Wgao

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor.  As games learn to utilize more threads on a CPU, this, in my opinion, would be a great value for the money.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler.  Cheap and effective.  Tried and proven design.

MOBO: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard.  Has a good chipset, and is a great motherboard.

RAM: Mushkin Blackline 12GB (3 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory.  I was looking at the 8GBs, but the price of this set was in the midst of the 2x4GB kits, so I went with it.  This'll be plenty of ram.

SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk.  Fast.  Put your OS and programs on here.

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.  Typical HDD for mass storage

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card.  Powerful card!

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case.  Great quality and quiet case.

PSU: EVGA 600B 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply.  Decent budget power supply.

OD: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer.  Simple OD if you need it.