My BBS

Where the hell is the man page for zmodem lol!

1 Like

What man page there is no man page. Its how telnet works.

1 Like

3 Likes

Signed in and explored the BBS with Ubuntu 14.04 Terminal without any issues. I've never been on a BBS, that was pretty awesome. Thanks @FaunCB great work on the BBS!

5 Likes

Anybody else able to connect to the BBS via SSH?

I wasn't able to. Handshake failed for me. I don't have time to troubleshoot today though.

1 Like

same for me.
SEE @FaunCB IT NOT JUST ME

WELL I DUNNO MAYBE YOU'RE STOOPEED

bleh~

1 Like

telnet's working fine, ssh isn't letting me log in for reasons I don't know. everything looks good. probably invalid login.

Yeah I dunno either. Port is open, connection is open, when you connect you log in with the login you created. I can do it o.o I can even do it on my phone outside of wifi on 3G.

SSH was working for me at home last night...

might be your isp or something blocking it?(for them) worked fine looked like regular terrible bbs lol

Something's wrong with my connection params then. Maybe I'm just too special to use it. I'm using a proxy most of the time, so I shouldn't have any problems of the ISP nature.

HA YOU FUCKS

Not as crazy as you THOUGHT

2 Likes

Recent events have absolved to the BBS being completely reset. If you had an account, please make a new one.

Should be up today.

LeveledBBS.soon.it still. Should have your logins if you made any. Or at least I will try to restore the logins.

3 Likes

this is still a thing?

Yeah I've been busy and if I run windows the thing blows up after some amount of time. I'm trying to get it running on other hardware or in wine (I really don't want to have to manage it in a terminal there is just way too much).

So trying to connect to BBS through Telnet, gives me:

telnet
telnet> open
(to) leveledbbs.soon.it
Trying 68.56.180.64...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

Am I missing something...?

It'll be up later its giving me issues. By the end of today though.

1 Like