My BBS

Pretty cool videos... but WAY too long... this is about 7hr long!

I saw the first one I need to see the rest :3 its still super cool. The stream is just watching a bar go up slowly as my 250 GB drive formats and some old awesome amiga music.

The BBS will be available at LeveledBBS.soon.it. Simply open a terminal, type telnet, tpe open, and enter that dns entry to connect.

2 Likes

Turns out the machine I have spent.... I think this is 5 hours now? Its unstable as fuck. So I'll have to figure out another machine if I want to.... or I can just run it from my streaming desktop.

Which I probably should have just done in the first place.

Miffed.

BBS is up. Should be good. I think?

1 Like

I keep seeing people cue up then disconnect. Is there an issue?

Was able to connect and get signed up - either the signup process didn't complete (which is pretty long it seems) or auth just doesn't work. I got to the User Settings screen and pressed enter instead of Q and it kicked me out. Looking back it says I'm Jeol #6 but entering Jeol or 6 when trying to log in doesn't work - it just says Unknown User.

Yea, I think I got kicked out before I could complete the LOOOONG register thing.

1 Like

I'll edit that. Thats pretty wierd.

Lol yeah sorry if register is long but thats just how it works. I already cut it down a bunch. Mostly there to see if bots try to login and with a bunch of connections trying root and enable ots just a bit long for a reason, heh. Shouldn't be too difficult. Just remember that there is no backspace only the delete key.

Yeah thats wierd it deleted all users that were created over night....

whats the address?

Top of the OP

i get a network refused on putty, might be my work, gonna try to remember to try when i get home.

default port? 23?

Yeah

Dude, this BBS is the shit :D I love it!

2 Likes

there should be another prompt, but it doesn't seem to work

I have no idea what I'm doing!

1 Like

Fiddle!!

I'm going to back up the user list and reinstall. Theres been a problem today that I can't seem to fix. I must have broken something lolo.

1 Like