My 4K experience with the GTX 1080 Ti

Ok now here is a comparison of the scores I got for Unigine Superposition V1.0 (All I did was increase the power limit, temperature limit and fan speed on the second score.)

So default ...

Then with the changes to power limit, temperature limit and fan speed ..

An 8 frame gain and the temperatures seen were of course better and the average temperature for this I'd say was 66 degrees Celsius. (No issues but a really short benchmark.)

So far though when I try similar to what he did later in the video I am watching in terms of numbers for the core clock and memory clock I am getting flashes / blinks if you will so I am going to start from the bottom and work my way up. Also hell even a 10/10 increase just gave my card trouble. LOL! 150/550 increase or something like that is the norm for people with FE cards so it is frustrating but oh well this is still a great card.

Btw when I went and tried again with the power limit, temperature limit and fan speed raised it started acting strange unlike the first time. Also on stock I am getting the same flash at the same moment so is this possibly just a software issue?

@DerKrieger you warned me so if anything should go wrong. LOL!

Here's the video btw of what this guy said about OCing with the stock cooler.