My 3 Day Old EVGA GeForce GTX 760 NOT working?!?!?

I just build my new computer everything was going fine for the first 2 days i was able to play everygame on ultra without a hicup. On the 3rd day i was playing Far Cry 3 and when i minimized the game thats when the problmes begun. I keep getting this message from my Windows 7 Ultmate that "driver display has stopped responding and successfully recovered" it will show this message when after the screen goes black for 2-5 secs and then it will give me that message then 5-8 secs later black screen again. It will keep doing this over and over again. I have uninstalled the drivers in safe mode and reinstalled them, i moved the GPU to the two other PCI Express slots on my motherbored. I checked my power supple in the BIOS and it was giveing me a sloid 12 Volts so its the not the power supple. Im using my integrated graphics right now. I have called Newegg to get a replacement but school starts in 2 weeks and thats around when the replacement will come in and then i will not have anytime to play. Can anyone help me please?

My Specs-

CPU- Inter I7- 4770k

CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Motherboard- Asus Z87- Pro

Memory Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3- 1600 Memory

Storage- Samsung 840 Pro 128GB

Video Card- EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB

Case- Rosewill Blackhawk

Power Supply- RoseWill Capstone 650m 650W 80 PLUS Gold Certified

Note- I never overclocked or missed with the GPU in any way.

Do you have an older working graphics card to verify that it is indeed the graphics card?

Yes i tried my HIS Radeon HD 5450 1GB and that works

my friend is having a very simalir problem atm and is using the same mobo as you. although hes using an amd gpu. but is your bios up to date? 

my motherbored Bios is not up to date do you think that conflits with somthing?

it possibly can do. your best bet is to update it and try some games and stability test your gpu(use something like kombuster), if the issue persists try reinstalling your os as the driver install could have mucked around with your registry values (do this last though if everything else does'nt solve the issue) failing all that RMA it shall be.

also have you gamed at all on the intergrated gpu?

it doesnt only do it with games it does it even if im not running anything 

well if thats the case just try re-installing your os for reason above mentioned and update your bios anyway just for the sake of doing so. sounds more like a software issue than hardware

Did you remove the catalyst drivers?