Music to get you through the pandemic

Relaxing Piano Music: Sleep Music, Water Sounds, Relaxing Music, Meditation Music ★47🍀

1 Like

To lighten the mood a little bit. Scary good impersonation and a nice bulge.

1 Like

Since we probably won’t see something of that scale for a little while this concert recording from 2003 captures the live atmosphere quite well.

(Was at a “smaller” concert from that tour in Germany)

Maybe not suitable for sensitive American audiences (don’t know if the YouTube videos are uncensored but some of the tracks on the 2003 DVD contained “partial nudity”).

necro! jk

Really enjoyed this piece… If any of you are familiar with the turkish shows… Muhteşem Yüzyıl … It doesnt come from this one but i would start here to understand the show that this song comes from. it is based on the life of Ottoman Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent, the longest-reigning Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, and his wife Hürrem Sultan, a slave girl who became a Sultana. (wikipedia)

Does pretty accurately reflect the role of woman in the islamic hierarchy of the time. Historians love to fight over that though… Really good show! def recommend. They had more say and influence than people think :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

Since I’m doing a lot of studying, mostly at home, I’m listening to a lot of dark ambient/drone because it doesn’t usually have any beats that distract me from my studies:

1 Like

Girlfriend and I virtual danced to this to make each other laugh.

Gotta keep positive man

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

god damn it.

alt j everyday :wink:

1 Like