Multi-Core Optimized Games?

Hey, I just bought a Phenom II x4 1045t from a website that Logan used to work for that we won't mention by name. (It's like our Voldemort :P) Any I bought it to replace my Athlon II x4 630 and I know it's not much of an improvement for a $100 upgrade, but I bought it for to hand-me-down the old CPU and so my friend can update his motherboard Firmware so he can install an FX 8350.

Now, before I install the CPU, I want to do some benchmarks and see what kind improvement I got for my $100 and I think improvements will be mostly caused by me suddenly having 6MB of L3 Cache. (The Athlon II CPUs are glued together, no L3 Cache) Nothing artificial, real world tests and I'll to some tests in powerdirector 8, blender and 7-zip.

Here's what I got so far:

• All source Engine Games
  • Metro 2033
  • Minecraft (I'm gonna use 1.4.6 because of mods and see how they kill my computer)
  • Crysis 3 (I hear it's optimized for 8 cores, but I don't have it)
  • The Witcher 2 (don't have it)
  • Unreal Engine 3 games
  • Call of Doody: Modern Warfare 3 (don't have it)

That's about all I can think of and if you know of anymore multicore optimized games, please feel free to add some and I would be most interested with ones with built in benchmarks or atleast a way to record Timedemos like in the Quake/Source Games because it makes it eaiser to benchmark.

Edit: Crysys 1 and 2 are not multicore optimized.

(It's like our Voldemort :P)

TIGERDIRECT TIGERDIRECT TIGERDIRECT

I said it was like our Voldermort, not our beetlejuice XD

Anyway, they didn't have it on newegg and it was $15 extra at NCIX

I was not reffering to beetlejuice xD But lol anyway.