MST3K Season 11

Been watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 season 11 every night since it came out on netflix, was excited as I put in on the kickstarter.

So far only one episode I had a problem with, I just thought the jokes went funny and that it would be dated rather quick with topic the jokes were around. My favorite episode as of right now episode 10.

Some great movies I think, what are you thoughts? What has been your favorite episode? What don't you like, or do?

1 Like

I also think Felicia Day is not very good in this at all

I'm at episode 3.

It's pretty good so far, for a webseries.

But yeah, the acting leaves a bit to be desired.

Seeing Erin Gray caused my Twiki to get all "Bidi-bidi-bidi-bidi"

but it's felicia day so the pros of having her are worth it right?

That's better.

LOL

Sadly I have to agree. I mean she's OK to look at and all don't get me wrong. But her acting is meh on a good day.

edit: Hell Will Wheaton phoning it in did a better job IMO...

1 Like

I liked her in the guild... shes pretty bad in this... or should I say shes just meh? Like you could replace her with anyone and be fine without her.

This could be due to the script, lots of it seems shoe horned in with the idea "oh we did this on that one episode!"

idk over all I think it was a good tribute... but to me, I hope that they do another season as this one was... meh over all.

Still glad I wasted money for it! I hope that it gets people looking into the old MST3K and makes new fans

I agree with the GoodBadFlicks guy and am glad Wheaton was just there for a few seconds.