Need some help. I just slapped a r7950 in my machine a couple of days ago and it's not performing as well as my 9800gtx was.
- fallout: new vegas drops down to 19. max 30ish.
- GTA 4 drops down to around 20. max 30ish.
- Neverwinter even drops down to 20. max 40.
- skyrim crashes.
games play best at low setting. tried evertything. no overclock at all.
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
- CPU AMD Phenom II X4 955 Deneb 45nm Technology
- RAM 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 535MHz (7-7-7-20)
- Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-790XTA-UD4
- Graphics HD2201 (1680x1050@60Hz) AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- Hard Drives 466GB Western Digital