MSI Motherboard Madness: A New Giveaway | Level One Techs

We are hosting another giveaway with MSI and Tech Deals, this time with two winners!

The first winner will receive a MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC motherboard. The second winner will receive a MSI Z370 Godlike Gaming motherboard.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/article/msi-motherboard-madness-new-giveaway
1 Like

gleam.io

Nah

1 Like

Does gleam.io collect and sell user data?

Beats me, but I feel like YouTube, Twitter, or Twitch might.

I’m also not a fan of having to subscribe to media I don’t care about just to get extra entries and especially am not a fan of having to join other giveaways by subscribing to even more content I care even less about just for more entries.

And as far as I’m concerned, when half of the total entries possible come from Twitch subscriptions (which require money in some way or another), it gets very close to a pay to win situation in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’ve done subscribe or watch for youtube, but I don’t do Facebook, twitch, twitter, or other social media - mainly because youtube is the only one I was on. I’m not joining anything else.

1 Like

Jokes on all of you who don’t want to get all the extra chances (entries).

This will only improve my chances of winning.

:1st_place_medal: :smiley:

The answer would be yes… an easier way of doing this type of thing… maybe not. I can buy my own and never do a giveaway under such a thing. Personal opinion of mine.

They know better but yet they still do it :frowning:

There has to be a better way…

1 Like

Meh , after the disappointment of the x399 from MSI and the total lack of bios support i wouldn’t take a another MSI board if it was giving to me.

good luck to those that enter. who ever wins hope you get a good board.

I guess the giveaway is oriented towards newbies to the YouTube channel as a way to organize hype around the channel.

Disappointing L1 uses gleam , an annoyance that’ll soon be one too far.

2 Likes

If it isn’t a Free Software Foundation condoned product I will not even consider it!