MSI B350 Tomahawk Review & Linux Test | Level One Techs

Great! Looking forward to that. :slight_smile:

Yes, from my side I can confirm also SoC is not CPU NB, ran some tests yesterday. Raising one (e.g. SoC in Ryzen Master) does not raise the other (e.g. CPU NB in BIOS).

Still no clue why MSI acts like this, that wrong info is on their official forum. Maybe they just don't care? Maybe AMD muzzled them to keep overclocking "complicated", to sell more of the expensive X CPUs? Conspiracy Theory, I know. It just makes me scratch my head. Sorry, too deep into (company) politics I guess.

Any news on that front?

Edit: Not sure what happened but after installing the drivers and then going back into the BIOS, it's all working fine again.

Ok, a bit of an unusual thing here... I changed video cards from a RX480 to a GTX1080, the 1080 needed another 6 pin PCI-e power connector and that was fine so I'm up and running, but now my ram settings @ 2933 with 1.4v is no longer working.... any suggestions? I can't get anything above 2133 to post.

1.4 Volts for memory? I'm pretty sure AMD said 1.5 Volts is fine for memory, don't go any higher though.

Yes, Hallock refers to it here: