'Mr. Robot', new - actually decent - Hacker/Drama series *SPOILERS*

I could have circled the asian guy or the arab guys just before but i chose that one at random

Season two starts this wednesday!

2 Likes

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/7/12114564/mr-robot-season-2-premiere-sam-esmail-interview

Season 2 Episode 1 part 1 was being transmitted yesterday on youtube, the rip can be found online if interested. Full episode will air on the 13th.

The first two episodes of season 2 just raise more questions. It was so great.

Show all I want is Tyrell doing stuff with Elliot
Season one ends with this set up

Season two starts and that set up is gone
Show give me what I want plz

great start tho and that ending

Has anyone seen the whoismrrobot site, its pretty cool.

Check it out here: whoismrrobot

I've found some interesting things in source already.

Edit: No spoilers that I've seen yet.

Ya Mr.Robot has gotten waaay better.

Anyone see the defcon panel or follow the eastereggs in season one or two?

Season 2 is not geeking me out....Its mental problems and weird.

I had a hunch it was gonna be a psychological drama of some sort, turned out to be Fight Club.

Season #2 has been awful in terms of tech and I dunno if they're pulling a GoT move (saving the budget for the last episodes) but this is embarrassing and there's barely anything tech related.

I agree to a certain extent. They need to stop with the whole mental illness thing, because it's definitely getting played out. As soon as it showed he was in prison, it should have ended there. Instead, we have Darlene whispering in his ear, him overheating and living in some hellish deranged nightmare. Now he is the leader of the Dark Army and F society? He doesn't even know he's apart of the Dark Army.

It's pretty neat how revered he will become, as the show is heading in that direction. Giving him a Tyler Durden vibe, as he merges with his alter ego Mr Robot. But the show is the worst for cliffhangers. Is Tyrell dead? Who's knocking on that door again? Geeze... enough with the split second endings that leave us with questions.

This is my new favorite show on television, for sure.

It's absolutely awesome so far.

I loved how we saw the whole hack of him going to micro center, getting all the gear he needs to find whomever called him on that line. Researching exigent circumstances / suicide calls and posing as a police officer / faxing the NYPD documentation to look at the cell tower history, to find where the cell pinged from.

Then getting the cell number and doing a skip trace from spokeo. Awesome

Holy crap that season was good....

It totally messes with your head and I love it :D

1 Like

Hmm, it is a good show for sure but it still has filler episodes and story lines that are a bit ... sloooow

So, season 3 is ordered by the way. I think it is gonna be the make or break kind of things. Binary ... if you will.

1 Like

One of my favourite things on this show: framing.

2 Likes

I heard he is playing Freddie Mercury in new Queen film. I was shocked and ecstatic at the same time. If he pulls it off I will be extremely impressed.

Do you know when S3 is due to start?

Yes.

This show looks pretty cool! Will have to give it a look

2 episodes out so far. I’m liking it more than S2 already. Although what i don’t understand is why did Angela joined the dark army. Has she been brainwashed after they kidnapped her? Dark Army is probably using her as Insider at Evil Corp. Also the fact that Darlene is helping the feds to spy on Elliot is quite shocking. She pretty much gave up at this point.