Moving from Cloudstation to Synology Drive

Hi there

I have a problem with my new NAS setup.

I am using Synology NAS for about 8 years now and I was always happy.
My family and I used Cloud station to sync all our data from multiple devices.

Now I replaced my old 2Bay NAS with a 4Bay DS918+. Like always that worked perfectly and I had non problems with the OS or the RAID (I am using SHR)

My problems started about now. As this NAS supports Synology Drive (SD) I thought it would be a good Idea to replace Cloud station with SD. As the SD package was installed by default I just set it up for the specific users and set the versions to 10 versions. As I wanted to check how many versions I have, I noticed that non of my versions from Cloud station where visible. Additionally the NAS suddently needed 0.8 TB more storage. (Thats about the amount of raw data there is on the NAS) So I decided to right to Synology support to ask how I can fix this. Well they tried to help me but honestly I don’t think the guy that’s helping me is really capable. So I did my own digging with SSH
I noticed that the folder @cloudstation (exactly volume1/@cloudstation/@sync/repo$) is 1.7TB in size. From my understanding this should be the shared data and all the versions of such. And the @synologydrive (exactly /volume1/@synologydrive/@sync/repo$) folder was around 800GB. Can it be that the SD just started new and made a copy of all the data as version 1. Can i somehow move all my versions from Cloudstation to SD? I tried to move the repo folder via SSH. I could move it but it made no difference in the web interface (also after restarting)

Is there any Synology expert here that can help me.

Janick