Moved into to new house!

I have moved into my new house officially. Have terrible cell phone signals inside so averting that by having a land line phone. Also have a gigabit line for internet… Right now waiting on couches and single seat recliners to be delivered. Also waiting for my doggos to make the trip up here. I sleep so much better here than I do in the city (lived there for 25 years). I can see the sky, my driveway is long af though. I am on 6 acres and have a 500ft driveway. So getting the front yard leaves this year and shoveling the snow will be fun. Come to think of it I need a snow blower for the driveway!

I llive 10 to 15 minutes aways from the nearest big city which isn’t very big compared to where I grew up. The town I am part of has a total of 700 or so residents.

10 Likes

Nahhh, mate. I’m thinking of a drag car. :joy::joy:

Serous tho mate. Congrats!

1 Like

Apparently I haven’t changed my credit card on patreon to the new number. I had fraudulent charges on it and had the number changed and a new card issued. Welp gotta get that patreon icon on my avatar back!

1 Like

Does your cellphone provider support wifi calling? This solved the issue for me.

1 Like

Do such things exisat that are little personal mobile towers that plug into you broadband connection? but then again if you have phone and wifi that kind of covers that.

A femtocell. Many mobile providers offer them if they don’t support wifi calling.

1 Like

My phone does, my grandmas does not and she needs a phone to talk to her friends. Mind you this is a 93 year old who is just used to entering in a number. No smartphone for her…

Those shiny dots in the sky that show up at night are called stars :slight_smile:

3 Likes