Mouse Questions Stuff

Hello

I currently have a razer deathadder 3.5G, and I love it, but I have one gripe with it; It's a little annoying to reach its mouse 4 button (side button closest to left mouse button). Personally, I use that button quite frequently, so I don't tend to merely cease using it. I pose this question to see if anybody has a similar issue, and which mouse they ended up using. My problem is that it's simply too far to reach the with my thumb, so I have to use index finger, which is annoying. Suggestions for an alternative mouse that may fit me better?

Thanks.

Well it depends what kind of grip you have. Do you have a cloud grip or do you palm it. Also how big are your hands?

I knew that that was going to be asked; I have no idea if there is a name for how I do it. I hold it in a manner that makes it difficult to use the side button closest to the left mouse button with my thumb. Sorry don't know how it's called. 

Take a loot at this, hopefully it helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luCxbVslSFM

I hold it in a manner that makes it difficult to use the side button closest to the left mouse button with my thumb.

I know no such grip. Fingertip grip is likely because with it your fingers are farther away from the front side of the mouse.