Mouse pad that won't fray on the edges

I'm looking for a new mouse pad. I currently have one of the old Razer Goliathus's, which has frayed incredibly badly. It looks horrible. Any suggestions for a decent mouse surface that won't fray as easily? I don't really mind which manufacturer it comes from.

I'm using a Razer Deathadder. (Non 2013 - the older one with the blue LED. It's lasted longer than a new mouse I bought :p Ahh, The days when Razer had decent build quality.)

EDIT: Took a photo 'cause I had nothing better to do :p

Does your version of the Goliathus have stitching on the sides? I've had the alpha speed version with stitching for little over a year now, and the edges are like new still. My understanding is Razer added the anti-fray stitching to their mats some time in the past due to complaints about fraying.

No it doesn't. It's about 2/3 years old. If I remember correctly, they actually brought out those new ones with the stitching on the sides a couple of months after I got mine.

I took a picture to show how bad it is.

I don't like their new fully green design. It looks quite horrid in my opinion.

steelseries qck is generally the best value mousemat, and the build quality is pretty good

Ive been using xtrac ripper pads for a number of years now, and they are pretty durable.  I got my first one in maybe 2006 or 2007 and I only just replaced it about a year ago.  By the end, the surface had separated from the base in one spot, but it took years for that to happen.

Razer Destructor. I've had one for years and the edges are 99% perfect.

I bought a qck+ for my friend as a christmas gift, and I got to compare it here with the goliathus speed. Not much of a difference, honestly. I like the all black look of it better and the slightly bigger size. It doesn't have stitching, however. 

I don't think there's a local supplier for Xtrac products. I can't find it online anywhere unfortunately.

It looks really nice, but the only one I could find was a BF4 branded one that costs R500 ($50), which is some ridiculous pricing.

The Steelseries QcK looks decent, and is cheap, but I have doubts that it'll last long. It looks like it has stitching that will fray rather easily.

newegg has them, as does amazon.  I believe you can also order them directly from http://www.xtracpads.com as well.

Do they ship to South Africa? I know that Amazon does on certain products, but usually the international shipping is about $18, which in this case costs more than the mousepad it self.

Not to mention if customs decides to have a hissy fit, which is about 50% of the time.

Customs: Dum-dum you must buy local.

Me: It's not available locally

Customs: Too bad, enjoy your "tax"

Me: Up yours

Couldn't tell ya.  I'm sure they have details on their respective websites though.  If not, e-mail them.  I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Ebay may be another option as well.  You may be able to find a new one listed in your area.  Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya.

This thread is actually also perfect for me. I have the originial deathadder and no mouse pad at all.

Thanks for the tips ;)

Grab a hard mouse pad, like the Func 1030 - no possible way for it to fray.

I've been using the SteelSeries Qck Heavy for at least a few years now and it's still in perfect condition.