Mouse not working during ubuntu instalation

Hi

I am having issues with my mouse during ubuntu instalation. I have tried 3 different mice on all ports but the one 3.0 port being used by my bootable usb. still, the one next to it that is of the same type, isn´t working for the mice either. the light on the bottom of the mice lights up, so no problem on the part of the usb port, i dont think. Also all mice but one didnt work at all during bios and the one mouse that did work, failed soon afterwards. Now… As I am during the installation process, i dont think I should turn off my pc, however as nothing is being downloaded yet, maybe I can?? I don´t really know. This is my first build and have already had my fair share of problems to solve. Still I think the effort will pay off :slight_smile:

The keyboard had never failed until now. and I am not even sure that it has failed me. I think it could be that all it needs is for me to click the window for it to do its job.

MSI B450 tomahawk max

Ryzen 7 2700X

Palit 2060 Super 8 GB

Ripjaws V 3200mhz

970evo plus 500gb

Can I just turn off my pc and try to see if I can install through client? still dont know how id do that but with the help of communities such as this, one can do anything :D.