MotionJoy/DS3 Tool PS3 Controller Major Issues

Okay, first of all I'm not sure if this is exactly the right website for this but I have been having a lot of trouble with fucking motion joy, I literally can't even stand it anymore to the point were I want to punch a hole in my wall! I have done absolutely EVERYTHING that anyone has suggested online, endless forums. So no matter what I do, and I can't stress this enough, is that my laptop or the ds3 tool itself will NOT fucking recognize my PS3 controller, and I'm not able to load the driver for it either under the drivers tab up top. I am getting so angry and I keep coming back to this whenever I think of it and I can never solve it, I just don't understand.

So I would really REAAAALLY appreciate it if someone could help me out with this or someone else who's had issues with this program too. So thanks in advance and let's hope I don't punch a hole in my wall!...

First of all, please write down what steps you did trying to get it working. Secondary write down your laptop model and OS.
Anyway, I know that some PC's have problems with USB ports. As example some devices do not work on front USB ports, while in back USB ports which comes strait from PC motherboard works well with any USB device. Do not know if laptops have the same issue with USB ports, but try to connect PS3 controler to other USB ports.

i have heard of major problems with motionjoy. it's a really shitty program. it makes minecraft look really good. any real coder would cringe looking at the code

And still it works perfectly for me. Any other program that gives you so many options and remaping PS3 controler?

So thanks for all the replies everyone! I totally forgot about this post, and i have now fixed the problem! I installed X Input that came with some drivers that allowed my ps3's joy sticks to work and i don't even need any programs open! so happy :D