Motherboard memory (RAM) upgrade

Hi I have a decent computer here are the specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium 

Motherboard: G43T-AM V29Acer)

RAM: 4GB DDR2 400mhz 

HDD: 1tb 

Video card: Radeon 7750 XFX Core edition/ 

need faster memory this memory too SLOW and what it can handle 

I couldn't find the motherboard, so I have no idea what it can handle. Look it up through the manufacturers website; it sounds like an OEM motherboard from a pre-build system. I'd try Acer's site.

BTW is that DDR2 400MHz as in PC2-3200?

And on a system that old, I don't think the memory is the limiting factor...

crucial.com for compatibility test?

What are you using the PC for anyway? Surfing the web and watching movies?

Are you 100% sure it's your Ram that's slowing down your PC? What's you're processor?

it a crappy OEM which i just upgraped the PSU and the gpu it an acer aspire 3802

oh yea the cpu is a Core 2 Quad Q82000 stock clock and that all sorry I was not meant to recieve comments this fast already THANKS!!!!!

oh yea the cpu is a Core 2 Quad Q82000 stock clock and that all sorry I was not meant to recieve comments this fast already THANKS!!!!!

I would recommend you use your task manager to check your memory footprint when you boot your system. If it is under 4GB then upgrading your memory is not going to improve performance or overall user experience. You can additionally reference task manager while in game or loaded up your standard applications and files you use. This will once again help you to see if faster / more memory will assist performance. One note is that since this is an OEM board you may not be able to support async memory dividers allowing you to improve performance via memory ( which will most affect the integrated graphics )

Hope this helps.