Motherboard/CPU Upgrade

Hey guys, I recently acquied a GTX 570 and came to find out that my motherboard can't quite cope. I just bought a cooling case and a nice psu to accomodate it, so really I just need a new motherboard/cpu and maybe some nicer ram. I was conidering buying the asrock mb/amd phenomII x4 combo from Logan's $550 machine but I thought I'd check in to see if any better recommendations have come up in the last few weeks, or if there is any obvious reason I wouldn't want to do that. Thanks for you help.

What's your budget?

Hoping to keep it around $200

You could get a phenom 2 x4 965 + a gigagyte GA970A-D3. the phenom is a bit outdated, however. If you have a AMD CPU, you could buy a nicer board like a Asus sabertooth 990 fx, and upgrade your CPU later.

For around $250 you could get an AMD FX-6300 and a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 which would be much better than a Phenom II based system. If you have a Micro Center around you, then you can the same combo for about $225. That would also come with a $10 mail-in rebate, so that would be $215 after you send that in (assuming there's a micro center near you).