Most insane news story I've seen NSFW

NSFW

I don't think I've ever seen anything so cut and dry in regards to police aggression / who's to blame.

He was drunk. He's a bastard for driving drunk and murdering his wife, he deserves to be in prison, but he doesn't deserve this... That's not our judgment to make.

We all make mistakes and he sure is reaping his, and he most definitely didn't deserve to have a life of silent misery. Man... what a world we live in... where execution on-the-spot, based on feelings, is acceptable.
Officer was deemed innocent.

Also... "Officers are trained to shoot at least twice." Aka. If you ever have to use your weapon, you use it to kill. Which is a bit weird to me...

Starts to make sense when you hear about someone getting shot 17 times.

2 Likes

Hate stuff like this so much. I don't hate that you shared it, I'm right there with you. You said exactly what I was thinking.

I'm sick of cops who think they are judge jury and executioner. They are none of those things unless their life is in immediate danger.

4 Likes

I hope that cop got fired. 17 isn't a multiple of 2.

4 Likes

haha good point, but I actually was referring to a teenager who was also killed by police. I was off by one. 16 shots http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/laquan-mcdonald-video_5654e329e4b079b281897fc2

it was a big deal in Chicago, there were violent protestors at one point.

Oh good, sounds like that cop got trained right. Now I can sleep in peace knowing our cops have been properly trained.

5 Likes

I agree with a lot of what Cenk has to say though. Training is a big part of the problem.

1 Like

Next time you hear someone crying about gun control for civilians because of a mass shooting, tell them to look up how many people are shot by cops....if im ever in that kind of situation and I have my shit on me, at the very least I guarantee im not going to be the 1st bastard to show up at the gates of hell that day....

1 Like

6 Likes

This is so fucking perfect.

1 Like

This is not what anybody serious about anything involving guns in this country asks for when they want 'gun control', do you realize, right?

Yeah, I totally meant that from a perspective of a full out gun ban.

But no one serious about gun-anything wants that, but making such a statement falsely frames those who are in favor of any form of gun control as anti-private gun ownership. Please do not perpetuate such a false and misdirected notion.

wtf??!?!?! is this an old western?

That cop didn't even skip a beat...

4 Likes

Murica'

Well, in a way he's right. Instituting any law requires force, otherwise it's not a law. That force has historically been the police and look at their record.

Lets say they put a law in that says you can only own small caliber pistols and shotguns. Would those gun people try to resist? Will they turn in their guns? It's just creates an event and could cause a situation, could cause a lot of death if there's door to door gun confiscations.

If there's no door to door confiscations and it's just extra hassle and background checks on guns I'm all for it.

1 Like

Don't drink and drive kids

2 Likes

the cop OBVIOUSLY thought the guy was a ZOMBIE coming out of the wreckage.

but in all honesty fuck this guy,
for a further ten minutes his story was the car flipped and the man and woman "refuse" to exit the vehicle

even IF it was an "accedent" the cocksucker IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO COVER IT UP

and FYI
ive NEVER seen a cop Fire Twice.
there trained to EMPTY their weapon.

2 Likes

Sick F***ing Cop!

Looks like the cop snapped. Put someone in a high stress and high danger environment everyday there is a chance they may break. It is hard to even test for that.

It is easy to sit in an armchair and say "If that was me I wouldn't have done that." You really don't know if you will panic stay calm, or get aggressive until it happens. I saw a guy who was in the military for 10 years snap, had to be sedated.

That being said the cop needs to loose his badge and stand trial.

3 Likes

Thing is, being a cop attracts a certain kind of person IMO.

1 Like