Morrowind mod quesion

I want to play The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind again and finish it this time. I want to mod the game but all I want to do is enhance the visuals. I do not want to change the sounds or gameplay at all. Does anyone have a visual enhancing mod to recommend?

Try the MGSO mod "morrowind sound and graphics overhaul" you can pick and choose what to change and I don't think it makes you change the sounds. dunno give it a shot. If you don't like it or it doesn't work for you right you'll have to download them indiviually.

Here's a link or two: 

Thanks guys I will definitely check out the Morrowind Overhaul mod. That Morrowind Comes Alive mod makes too many changes to the core game of Morrowind for what will be my first complete playthrough. With the Morrowind Overhaul mod can you choose not to install the changed sounds?

Also what is in the Morrowind Overhaul mod that makes it "adult content"? I had to login to Nexus to view the mod because it was marked as adult content. Do you guys recommend the Game of the Year Edition from Steam or a retail copy? I know sometimes retail copies work better with mods from some reason or another. Thanks again :)

You'll run into problems with every version so choose whatever you want.

If I remember correctly overhault uses better bodies (better is always relative :D) which containes nude versions. Not sure though.

You should definitely take a look at OpenMW. It's not playable yet but it's gonna be awesome!

Just so others know, the mod that Logan linked me to is highly customizable. You can enable/disable almost every setting.

http://morrowind.nexusmods.com/mods/36945