Monoprice Shipping to Germany, and shipping to Germany in general

Hi Guys, I just saw the Monoprice Stereo Hybrid Tube Amp review and I WANT THIS FUCKING THING SO BAD! The problem is: I live in Germany and I've never ordered anything from outside of the EU yet. Is there someone with experience? :D Are there any Problems with Monoprice (like: do they even ship to Germany?)? What about other resellers?
Massdrop and Microsoft or Razer for example(Microsoft Band, Razer Edge 14 2015 to be precise) Oh, and how much are the taxes and shipping? Do I pay the US taxes and the German import taxes? I hope someone can help me out here :D
By the way, if there are some mistakes in the text, please correct me!
Greetings from Germany

Razer has a German store. LINK So does Microsoft LINK

MassDrop ship worldwide mentioning a 2 to 4 week wait.

Do you ship internationally?

We do everything we can to ship to as many countries as possible, but we cannot always include every country for every drop. Factors that go into determining shipping eligibility include logistics, vendor limitations, and import restrictions for items such as knives.

Monoprice says something similar...

Monoprice, Inc. sells to customers in several countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Recently, we have expanded our international sales reach through our partnership with Amazon.

Also thanks for mentioning that Razer have a band, looks interesting.

I know that Microsoft and Razer both have a German store but both products which I want to buy are not released in Europe. Also, I meant the Microsoft band, please read the posts you want to answer carefully and check your information ;) Thx for the info about massdrop though:)

For monoprice alone you can find their stuff on amazon if that helps.