Monitor recomendation (and software solution)

Hi Level1Friends,

Currently using the Dell Ultrasharp 43 - it’s a very nice 4k monitor but not curved.

The monitor is setup with 4 inputs and we are using the PIP mode to essentially replace 4x 1080 monitors and get rid of the bezels. This is really nice but the users have asked for a curved option.

So - please send me some curved 40"-43" monitors - they need to have 4 inputs and support the PIP mode. 60Hz is enough. Brightness is not important - viewing angle is important.

Alternatively for a single 4k connection - is there a software solution which will actually give windows the 4 instance of 1080 at a display level? To be clear i am not even 100% sure how to ask this question, the software we run on these computers actually looks for a 1080 display in order to correctly draw the image (yes that is terrible, but it’s what it is and will not change). The software works best when it is full screen and only at 1080. Hence why i need a 4k monitor with the four inputs and PIP. It is literally replacing 4x1080 displays without showing up as different to the OS. (the OS is a OEM provided windows 7 x64).

On a similar quest - we have virtualized some of these workstations and need a thin client that has 4 display outputs - again this is more expensive than we actually need because there are lots of thin clients with a single 4k output - so if there is a software solution then I’d be very excited to try it.

Thanks for any suggestions - :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.